«We are appalled. The Budget Law has established a fund intended to support persecuted minorities in crisis areas andthat is something we have nothing to complain about. Too bad the only minorities protected by the provision are Christian ones. To weave this initiative together with the general public’s attitude towards themigrant issue, you could say that the government adopting the policy‘let’s help them at home, and only if they are Christians’. Furthermore, let’s consider the fact that among the countries that persecute… Read more »
Posts Categorized: Press release
- We’ll be voting on the 150th anniversary of the Capture of Rome. When Politics forgets History
- Private schools to receive 8×1000 from the Catholic Church’s tax rebate? For once, we agree with the Italian Episcopal Conference (CEI)
- Tax rebates to the State or the Church? Uaar is leading the conversation while the government takes a back seat
- Religious celebrations are back: and the Catholic Church gets preferential treatment
- Allocate the 8×1000 portion of tax returns under State competence to investments in the national health service.
- Holy Mass or Public Health: Which Should We Protect First?