“We have a RAI Vatican Channel (public information programming), religious tv series, a dedicated bishop’s channel, Vatican correspondents, TV reporting which almost always opens with irrelevant statements by the pope. And if that wasn’t already enough, now get the daily mass on RAI 1. There has never been a more appropriate time than now for our country to deserve a plurality of information, promoting research and the rational discussionof problems and solutions and instead what State TV thinks we need… Read more »
Daily Archives: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Private schools to receive 8×1000 from the Catholic Church’s tax rebate? For once, we agree with the Italian Episcopal Conference (CEI)
- Tax rebates to the State or the Church? Uaar is leading the conversation while the government takes a back seat
- Religious celebrations are back: and the Catholic Church gets preferential treatment
- Allocate the 8×1000 portion of tax returns under State competence to investments in the national health service.
- Holy Mass or Public Health: Which Should We Protect First?
- The Uaarbest graduate thesis award is back