Starting today, Italians can send in their income tax forms and choose their preferred organization to receive 8‰ (eight one-thousandths, in Italy commonly known as 8×1000) of their income tax return. The Italian Union of Rationalist Atheists and Agnostics (Uaar), which has always fought for the abolition of this mechanism that drains public resources in favor of selected religious denominations, in the face of the usual lack of interest of the State for its share, invites taxpayers to express an… Read more »
Daily Archives: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- Private schools to receive 8×1000 from the Catholic Church’s tax rebate? For once, we agree with the Italian Episcopal Conference (CEI)
- Tax rebates to the State or the Church? Uaar is leading the conversation while the government takes a back seat
- Religious celebrations are back: and the Catholic Church gets preferential treatment
- Allocate the 8×1000 portion of tax returns under State competence to investments in the national health service.
- Holy Mass or Public Health: Which Should We Protect First?
- The Uaarbest graduate thesis award is back