“Elections have been planned for September 20th, exactly the 150th anniversary of the Capture of Rome! Once again proof that the entire political class has forgotten the history, the achievements of freedom and secularism of our country. We’re willing to bet that had it been December 25th they would have paid more attention”. The secretary of the Italian Union of Rationalist Atheists and Agnostics (Uaar), Roberto Grendene comments on the news that regional and municipal elections, as well as a… Read more »
Daily Archives: Friday, June 26, 2020
- We’ll be voting on the 150th anniversary of the Capture of Rome. When Politics forgets History
- Private schools to receive 8×1000 from the Catholic Church’s tax rebate? For once, we agree with the Italian Episcopal Conference (CEI)
- Tax rebates to the State or the Church? Uaar is leading the conversation while the government takes a back seat
- Religious celebrations are back: and the Catholic Church gets preferential treatment
- Allocate the 8×1000 portion of tax returns under State competence to investments in the national health service.
- Holy Mass or Public Health: Which Should We Protect First?