“We can only be happy and satisfied about this order by the Supreme Court of Cassation, accepting our appeal and recognizing our right to be atheists and agnostics and to say it loud. As trivial as this sounds, it took seven years of legal battles to be put black on white.” With this comment Adele Orioli, in charge of legal initiatives at the Union of Rationalist Atheists and Agnostics (Unione degli Atei e degli Agnostici Razionalisti, Uaar), hailed the order… Read more »
Daily Archives: Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Private schools to receive 8×1000 from the Catholic Church’s tax rebate? For once, we agree with the Italian Episcopal Conference (CEI)
- Tax rebates to the State or the Church? Uaar is leading the conversation while the government takes a back seat
- Religious celebrations are back: and the Catholic Church gets preferential treatment
- Allocate the 8×1000 portion of tax returns under State competence to investments in the national health service.
- Holy Mass or Public Health: Which Should We Protect First?
- The Uaarbest graduate thesis award is back