The graduate thesis award of the Italian Union of Rationalist Atheists and Agnostics (Uaar) reaches its fourteenth edition and this year it will be given to students who graduate with a final thesis of particular value which is consistent with the social purposes of the association, mainly the protection of secular civil rights, freedom of thought and secularism of the state. The three prizes of 1,000€ each for master’s degrees, specialist degrees or old graduate degree, awarded after 2007 were extended last… Read more »
Daily Archives: Thursday, April 23, 2020
- We’ll be voting on the 150th anniversary of the Capture of Rome. When Politics forgets History
- Private schools to receive 8×1000 from the Catholic Church’s tax rebate? For once, we agree with the Italian Episcopal Conference (CEI)
- Tax rebates to the State or the Church? Uaar is leading the conversation while the government takes a back seat
- Religious celebrations are back: and the Catholic Church gets preferential treatment
- Allocate the 8×1000 portion of tax returns under State competence to investments in the national health service.
- Holy Mass or Public Health: Which Should We Protect First?